Holy Cross Cemetery in Pomona, was founded in 1886 as the parish cemetery of St. Joseph Church. It was added to the Archdiocesan cemetery system January 1, 1967. It is separated into two distinct properties by Lexington Avenue.
Copyright © 1999-2015 Brian Zalewski, Powered by the wonderful The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding v9.
Site development and design by Brian Zalewski