As I was browsing my family tree information on the site, I noticed that some of the parent-child relationships were messed up. It seems to be mainly located on the tree of my wife. I only checked a few generations before I gave up editing them via the website. I’ll re-upload the GEDCOM when I’m home tonight.
Starting with her, she had two sets of parents: her real parents and then two French individuals from 1665. Her parents also had two sets of parents. Then came a funny one, her grandparents had two sets of parents, one pair of which was themselves. That could mess up the kids.
So, don’t mind the double-parents right now. Hopefully, I’ll get it fixed tonight.
UPDATE: Ok, it seems to be fixed now after I refreshed the database. Carry on.